uto-Q blog "Madness" analysis a case in Japan

2020/7/15

 (uto-Q blog "Madness" analysis a case in Japan)

 Bullying and mean.

 Which is worse? Obviously neither is good, but in my sense, I think the latter is by far the bullying worse,

 

Why?  Bullying comes with a certain risk of being "punished" for doing so.  However, in the mean, I feel the "cowardlyness" of excluding the danger first and then sneaking secretly.

 (A darkness level that is completely different from the "Ikezu (= Ijiwaru)" that appears in the TV anime Chibi Maruko-chan) For example, even though I am aware, I pretend not to notice and disturb the passage  To do Approaching

 "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice it at all."

 Tell a lie!!  Meaningfulness In Japanese, as you can read, the “ground” of the “meaning” you have (their) is (already) “bad”.  And it's mean.  In Japan, "bullying" between children and at work is becoming a problem, but "maji" is occurring at a rate of tens of thousands of times more than that, and it has been taken up by any media.  I do not,

but I feel that this is a much more serious and urgent issue in considering the future of Japan.

 Then, why do you mean something wrong? I read it as "a return to what I didn't notice."  In short, the people of Japan tend to have a strong "trouble" and "immediately become unfaithful".  If you trace it back, you will grow up with the feeling of being a child, and you will not be so when you grow up.  Then, "I'm a good girl, a good girl like when I was a kid, and I should be the first." "(I'm a lifetime VIP, I'm a special treatment VIP) Why don't you do that?"  If you don't, I'll give up."

A certain kind of mental epidemic that is widespread throughout this nation is caused by secretly feeling that even though it is illustrious, it is not respected at all.  I guess it's because of "loneliness."

 This is another hits, another one is not hits.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Utokyu Iki Night Story "My Nepali staff’s Health Checkup"

Uto Q blog explanation of the situation in our restaurant business field

Uto-Q blog Tolerant and intolerant English+ bonus topic