Utokyu Iki Night Story "My Nepali staff’s Health Checkup"

2020/7/9-2

 (Utokyu Iki Night Story "My Nepali staff’s Health Checkup")

 Today, I went to the regular health checkup for employees since our company started.  However, it was difficult to get there. 

First of all, it was a tumultuous as I checked the questionnaire to make sure there were no omission so .  A long time ago, in a former article,wrote, the Nepali , the head chef of our restaurant, wondered if he was even awake with his child's birthday.  However, that was a good level story, because I discovered that he hasn`t even remembered his age or birth year today.  I hurriedly searched for residence cards on which his birth year and age were listed, but he didn't have that card, and he couldn't even find a photo of the card , in his memory that photo should have been saved in his smartphone.  The thing I got no need help was that I made too many documents about them that I would submit to the public office or immigration office, so I could remember the year of birth year, and I had no other means.  ,

After it, at once I calculated the age from the back calculation.  Then, just write it down without true checking. Then what happen the next? A rare thing happened at the barium stomach examination, also.  I already took this test in several times. After following the operator's announcement, I thought that I was doing acrobatic movements, such as turning to the left, turning to the right, upside down, and I got a question. Then I asked to the operator after the inspection, "I wonder if Nepali staff who couldn't speak Japanese, could understand these instructions?" I asked.

 "Oh, He couldn't do the inspection. He did not understand what I was saying, so I had to give up both myself and also himself one''

 In a general medical checkup, as there were few test items, I managed to rank up even though financial pressure, and finally managed to set a medical examination course that was one rank higher, but the big money was wasted.  It means that it has become!

 Then, because I got uncomfortable, I asked to him after the medical checkup,

 "Great devil! Perfect waste time, you presented to me"

 Yelling

 "Milk, no good. Drinking milk makes God angry." Apparently, cows are used by God for religious teaching.  It seems when Nepali staff saw the color of barium, he mistakenly thought it was milk. It seemed that the truth was that he did not even go up to the rotary inspection table

And reaching the level which we asked for him to drink or not to drink barium, he either dropped or refused.  However, all things are going like this.  There were many things that I could not understand what happened if I did not attend alongside, and I felt like I am a "kindergarten teacher" leading the children

 

 Speaking of which, I heard from him that he never had a stool test or urine test at another workplace during his stay in Japan, so I had no choice but to take the method from the ground up to the toilet and start with a simulated demonstration.  At what level should I take care of it? I have been wondering recently.  Even though we are staying a corona, it`ll be too, too far to reach the commercial world.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Uto Q blog explanation of the situation in our restaurant business field

Uto-Q blog Tolerant and intolerant English+ bonus topic