Utokyu ikki’s night story Let it break down, the word “Leak”

2020/7/13

(Utokyu ikki’s night story  Let it break down, the word “Leak”)

As forecast, at night the wind and rain began to get strong, windows were opened for ventilation and fresh air, it`s for corona shutting, the sound of heavy rain and rain like a jets sounds. There was black night of the wind and rain. I saw a wavy tree and found it in front of me.

   "Are you still disciplined?"

   "Why don't you discipline yourself?" "If you don't follow discipline, I'll tell you what's wrong, and I'll remind you." "Get up quickly, before this happens, please fix it." I felt like I was listening. As a "leak" from goodwill for stopping our human being`s wrong activities.


コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Utokyu Iki Night Story "My Nepali staff’s Health Checkup"

Uto Q blog explanation of the situation in our restaurant business field

Uto-Q blog Tolerant and intolerant English+ bonus topic